With the ever increasing demand for children to learn another language (and a concomitant rise in the number of language learning providers), why should you choose LCF Fun Languages to teach your child another language?
We’ve outlined what we believe are some pretty compelling reasons in this blog!
How does Fun Languages compare with other language providers?
- our people are leaders, our products are leaders , we are business leaders in the field of language learning
- we have a progressive language learning program compared with more traditional language providers
- our programs are less formal and, unlike traditional language education which concentrates on grammar and writing BEFORE speaking, our more contemporary approach is the other way around.
- WE CONCENTRATE ON GETTING KIDS USING THE LANGUAGE QUICKLY AND NATURALLY – grammar can come later!
- this approach to language learning means that our programs are relaxed, informal, fun and ENGAGING for the children
- it’s not like learning a language in school!
- Traditional methods employed in schools, while they may have resulted in children being able to conjugate verbs etc. – as many of you who learnt a second language in school as a child will attest – did not necessarily result in your being able to USE the language in conversation! Which really is the point isn’t it?
- our teachers “guide” the children alongside other kids, on their level
- we’re mobile which means that we set up – and can help you set up – language lessons and clubs in YOUR area – we come to YOU and with language clubs across Australia, we’re not bound by a single venue